The Auction method offers an alternative to standard real estate sales, but can have a real advantage. Here are a few of the advantages that can come into play at an auction event:
- One time showing of your property. Concentrated auction preview to encourage competition.
- Non-contingent offers on your property.
- Forced Market Reaction due to the predetermined sale date; creates a sense of urgency and requires a decision.
- Target Marketing and concentrated advertising program, for a brief period of time, magnifies the benefits and maximizes the return.
- The advertising will spotlight the property and the absence of a price will stimulate potential buyers to consider the property.
- Brings all prospective buyers together at one time and one place to compete for the property being sold.
- The sellers will receive, through open competitive bidding, the highest offers available in the market.
- Allows us to offer the property in a manner that will yield the highest possible returns.
- Turns a negotiation into competitive bidding.
- Establishes True Market Value.
- Seller-controlled terms of the transaction, all bidders/buyers are using the same Seller terms of the auction.
- Considering the time value of money and ongoing interest costs accelerated auction marketing yields a potential higher price than might be obtained at a later date in the future.
- The Sellers, heirs and any creditors can confidently plan and make commitments knowing the property will be sold for the best price available on a specific date.
- Auctions, many times, yield a higher selling price than negotiated sales and set no limits on what the property might bring.